- The processing of this training programme registration
- The administration of the participant(s) into our training programme
- Contacting you with regards to matters pertaining this training programme
- Providing updates on our future training programmes and Halal-related information
- Application of course-related funding (only if applicable) to respective funding-related agencies / bodies / organisations (SSG, NTUC, E2I, etc)
- Verification of training attendance to Muis
- WHL is committed on maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information and undertakes not to reveal applicant’s information to any 3rd parties (other than the funding-related agencies and / or authorised data intermediaries by WHL) and programme partners without prior consent of the applicant.
- Submission of the registration form does not guarantee seats for the participants in the selected training session. Seats for the participants for the selected dates are only confirmed after payment has been made, and this is indicated via a payment acknowledgement email.
- The management of this training programme reserves the right to reschedule the training due to unforeseeable circumstances. The official contact points of participants registered in affected training runs will be duly informed in such an event.
- In the event that participant/s withdraw, postpone, replace or absent from the course, please take note of the policy below:
Terms and Conditions: All requests must be done in writing to the administrator.
More than 7WD before course commencement date - 100% refund
Less than 7WD before course commencement date- No refund
With valid reason* - only a postponement/replacement is allowed
No notification/valid reason* - No refund
Allowed at no extra charge
Notification must be made in writing to the administrator
Only 1-time postponement is allowed within 3 months of original course start date
Fees are forfeited if participant does not show up for the second time
Refund shall be completed via credit note (valid for 6 months) which will be made available in the training registration portal for payment of the next registered course.
*Valid reason: only medical, hospitalisation and compassionate reasons will be considered. All other reasons will be considered on a case-by-case basis. WHL reserves the right to request for any relevant documents for validation purposes.
- All requests will be subjected to approval. An administrative charge of $10.70 (inclusive of GST) will be imposed for all approved refunds / withdrawals / postponements / transfers / cancellations / changes based on case by case basis
- All prices for the courses are subjected to GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Trainee is to select the correct and suitable language medium of the course (if any) during registration. WHL will not be liable for any failures due to registering the incorrect language medium. WHL also reserves the rights to reject trainees if they are found to be unsuitable for the course.
- Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme as approved by WHL.
- Trainees are advised to be punctual on the day of examination / assessment. Late comers may be barred from taking the examination / assessment.
- If trainee is found cheating, trainee will be barred from the examination / assessment. WHL will reserve the rights to take necessary actions.
- If trainee fails the examination / assessment and wishes to appeal, trainee is to submit appeal form and make necessary payment before the submission deadline.
- Statement of Attainment (SOA):
- SOA issuance is via SSG electronic certificate (e-Cert) system only.
- Trainee assessed as ‘Competent’ will receive SMS / email notification if contact is provided.
- For SOA, trainee is to download and print using SingPass ID and password at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg about 3 weeks from assessment date
- For Full Qualification Certificate and transcript, hardcopy will be ready about 8 weeks from assessment date
For any notification/request/withdrawal of training-related and date-related, matters, please write to us:
Warees Halal Limited
25 Mayo Street
Fax: (65) 6396 5827